Thursday, May 2, 2013

Soon of to Japan and I got answered on YouTube :)

Hi again, been such an awfully long time since I've posted anything here.
I've been busy lately with work, workouts, and hanging out with friends that it just became that way.

Well, it's THE time of the year soon. What time ?  Travel time offcourse !
And I'm to be headed to Japan again. But how can I make it more interesting this time around?
I'm going off the basic tourist routine and suggested itineraries and just going zic-zac around the whole of Japan. I'll be checking up some of the local and nationwide summer festivals of Japan and as a personal treat, I'll be going to an Asian kung-fu generaiton gig in Tokyo.
I'm looking forward to get to brush up my Japanese again after such a long time.

Oh, and on a personal note, I just got one of the best gifts ever. Victor, Givemeaflakeman from YouTube answered to my mail and even did as much as complimented me on my "proper" etiquette when approaching a person. 
Link to vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNT1XqCD7bo&lc=3KwcGzqudHOkEWOmgL32lmb2j1wBftD6Dn0fhxKpMcY

If you are not familiar with him, and you really like to get a bit deeper look into the everyday life in Japan, then check out his channel and subscribe!

Ps.
I'm planing on making V-loggs in the near future and will be using the username TravelesPOV on YouTube.

Cheers
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment