Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 3

Today I woke up early, 6.00 a.m. because I'd made arangements with my host persons father that I'd come with him to the market. It was really cool, a lot of people and a lot of fish and different things! Everything was so fresh. I ate out with the father at an restuarant and ill tell you, it was awsome!
Afterwards we took the stuff we bought back to their shop and fromn there on I helped out at the store. Many customers liked to talk to me because i was a foreigner :)


Afterwards we ate and i went to take a bath and from there to sleep. Prety loong day at the store so i didnt go anywhere special, even though i went shoping with Mizukis aunt to a supermarke. Got some looks there too, Yamanashi isnt really a turist spot you see.
But yeah thats what I did today and tomorow Im heading towards kyoto.
Ill upload som pictures later and try to catch up with my blog writing tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment