Saturday, December 24, 2011

Traveling soon

So I've got things ready to go and honestly, I'm nervous.
I got my JR-Pass voucher last monday and I'm totaly ready to go to Japan. [JR-Pass = Japan Railway Pass, It comes in 7 days-,14 days- and 21 days-passes and they allow you unlimited use of the JR company's trains, subways/metros, busses and even some ferries. NB! The JR-Pass can only be purchased outside of Japan, for more detail visit their website at: http://www.japanrailpass.net/, or just google JR-Pass/Japanese Railways]
Me and my JR-Pass
So yeah, nervous as hell, but also very, very excited. I've had a great Christmas eve with my family and there is still christmas day left and 2nd day Christmas and then I'm of. Don't know how I'll manage to endure the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment