Monday, July 8, 2013

Family time in Yoshinari, I'm skipping over Naruto!

So today I left Takamatsu at 10 a.m. to go to Yoshinari to meet my host there.
I ate some breakfast at the local bakery at the station.
When I arrived to Yoshinari, a very rural area, I met my host and went to eat whit her before going to the house.

I had planed to go to Naruto today but later on those plans just didn't seem to be worth the while so today went by just with me spending time with my host and her family. She had 2 daughters, ages 5 and 9.

We played cards, diamond (something something), Kimble, basket ball etc. Just a relaxing day with their family. We ate some Hayashi rice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayashi_rice) that my host had prepared. It was delicious, very similar to Stroganoff actually.

Well anyway, since today just went by relaxing I will not have a new video for today on my YouTube channel.

For those who have not yet checked out my channel I'll put the link right here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TravelersPOV

And make sure to comment and subscribe for the dayily videos I will be making while here!

You can write your suggestions or a comments in English, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese. So go on ahead.


Cheers
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment